See our one-minute, six-frame slide show below:
“What’s in it for me?”
Providing a clean and safe vehicle maintenance facility (VMF) without a lot of time and cost involved, complying with EPA and OSHA rules and limiting the risk for lawsuits and fines are three main reasons why you should be interested in the AESE system. You want to avoid being cited for improper record-keeping or inadequate technician training. It's not just about compliance; it's about employees and their families knowing they will come home each day having all ten fingers and both eyes and eliminating risks and costs of embarrassing environmental releases.
AESE Online is all about EPA/environmental and OSHA/safety compliance, best practices, training and auditing solutions and information for fleet and vehicle maintenance and refueling operations.
It's not just about compliance; it's about employees and their families knowing they will come home each day having all ten fingers and both eyes.
Explore these sections by clicking on the graphic below.
Here is what you will be getting after you subscribe and receive your user name and password, just seconds after you subscribe.
- Expanded and updated from the our original guidebooks
- 800 pages all specific to EHS in fleet maintenance and automotive service
- Best practices, practical solutions and compliance options
- 30 separate sections covering over 100 types of materials, equipment and jobs
- 30 EHS compliance self-audit checklists
- Members are notified of industry EHS news and significant updates made
- Full-length training and informational videos are embedded
- Contributors include industry EHS managers and trade associations
- Interactive: Users may contribute information in the comment section under any topic
- Easy-to-understand explanations of EPA and OSHA regulations
- Unlimited use for one year for one location
AESE Online and its tools will assist you in meeting ISO14000/1 environmental management standard and OHSAS 18001 the international occupational health and safety standard.
Our products and services are easy to order--on-line of course!
To order by phone, call Annie or David at 330.875.1208 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org